On 11- 15 April 2022, the International Doctoral School and the Department of Student Affairs at Ilia State University organized and held an employment week for Ilia State University doctoral students.
The aim of the employment week was to bring job-seeking doctoral students, graduates and employers together.
During the employment week, employers met with doctoral students and graduates of various doctoral programs, provided information about their organizations, held job interviews and offered further collaboration to attendees.
The employment week was held online via Zoom.
Fifteen organizations participated as employers:
- Media Development Fund (MDF)
- Curatio International Foundation
- Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia
- Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia
- Office of the Parliament of Georgia
- Central Election Commission of Georgia
- National Bank of Georgia
- National Center for Teacher Professional Development
- LEPL National Environment Agency
- LEPL Tbilisi Public School N203
- LEPL – Public Service Bureau
- LEPL – National Center for Assessment and Examinations
- LEPL National Agency for Crime Prevention, Execution of Non-custodial Sentences and Probation.
- LEPL – Evgeny Kharadze Abastumani National Astrophysical Observatory
- LEPL – National Statistics Office of Georgia (Geostat).