Giorgi Chaladze, a Post-doctoral student and a researcher at Ilia State University published a scientific article titled- “ Estimation of Ground Dwelling Arthropod Densities Using” in Science Publishing Group as result of young researchers’ funding in 2018, granted by Ilia State University in cooperation with the University of Göttingen within the Carl Friedrich Lehmann-Haupt International docotoral programme. (To ready the article, please follow the link.)
Giorgi holds BA in Environmental Protection and Rational Use of Natural Resources. He completed his MA at the Faculty of chemical Engineering and Metallurgy, Georgian Technical University.
Giorgi Chaladze defended his dissertation –“Invertebrate Biodiversity Modeling and Database Development in the Caucasus Ecoregion” (2015, Summa Cum Laude) at Ilia State University, School of Natural Sciences And Engineering and holds a position of a researcher at Ilia State University since 2009.
- Chaladze, Giorgi, Levan Kalatozishvili, Zurab Janiashvili, and Giorgi Bakuradze. (2017) Pterostichus neilgaimani sp. nov., a new species of ground beetles (Coleoptera: Carabidae) from relict sacred grove in Eastern Georgia. Zootaxa 4329(1): 91-95. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.11646/zootaxa.4329.1.6 PDF
- Chaladze, G. Kalatozishvili L. (2017). Linnaeus 5-Dataset for Machine Learning HTML
- Chaladze, G. (2017). Taxonomy should be more photography based-eliminate need of physical specimen to study morphology. Zootaxa, 4247(3), 331-331. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.11646/zootaxa.4247.3.6
- Chaladze, G. (2017). Man-made microrefugium of Pterostichus anthracinus. http://chaladze.com/p/p.anth/ HTML
- Chaladze, G. (2016). Illustrated Checklist of Georgian Stag beetles (Coleoptera, Lucanidae). Proceedings of The Institute of Zoology. Vol. XXV. 43-45. PDF